- You’re a big company, does that mean you are expensive?
- Not at all, we have products to suit every budget and our size means that we have excellent purchasing power so our prices are highly competitive. Give us the opportunity to quote and we will demonstrate just how competitive we are.
We regularly have ex showroom, ex demo and ex rental products available at knock down prices too.
- So you also rent furniture?
Yes, rental is a popular solution for companies that require flexibility for projects as teams often need to be set up quickly and for fixed term contracts.
- And how quickly could we get our furniture?
We have around 700 desks in stock for speedy delivery. We also hold screens, storage, meeting tables and seating to complete the picture. Standard delivery is around 7 – 10 days but we also have an express installation service for urgent requirements.
If you have a specific colour, fabric or style that you want to achieve our manufacturers will make your furniture to order. This process usually takes between 3 – 6 weeks to complete, and will offer you the opportunity to specify every detail of your work environment.
- Does this furniture last and look the part?
Of course! Our stock desking, storage and screening ranges are available in 5 different colour finishes and comes with FIRA certification and a 10 years guarantee.
- What makes you different?
We don’t outsource.
We want to make your life as simple as possible, we control everything in house ensuring you get the best service, the best prices and the best end result.
Our staff are a dedicated bunch that have over 150 years of furniture industry experience.
Over a quarter of our staff have been with us for over a decade and have the type of knowledge and expertise that money can’t buy and books can’t teach. Their experience will save you valuable time, stress and money and they will ensure that you receive the best advice at every stage of the process.
Our in house installation team are also a unique resource, they are reliable, provide an excellent service and are flexible to accommodate any changes in your program.